Friday, December 25, 2009

First touch with the P1 Wimax Head Office - Green Packet Building!

Regarding the last post that I had mentioned, I am undertaking as a P1 wimax agent in Subang Jaya now. After few week of intensive sales, that's my first time approach to the chief of the P1 - Green Packet Building which hold at the Petaling Jaya for attending a P1 Ambassador Certification Program.

P/S: Due to the absence of my own transportation, I only can took the public transportation to get there.A short distance which only cost car for about 10min but I totally spent one and half hour in taking Komuter Train + LRT + foot walk to arrive there!

First glance to the Green Packet Building. Why Green Packet? Because P1 Wimax is one of the subsidiary company of the Green Packet!


Wow, I could not help wondering to everything before my eyes. It's cool! The Green Packet Building inner design seem like a pub! Same with the world leading company, they provide a sort of relaxed and comforting environment to their employee, it is not just limited in latest technology equipments but also including sports room, self-relaxing division.


P1 Ambassdor Certification Programme, that's what I participated.


In the training room,


No doubt, after a few hours of spending in the training room, I successfully passed the certification test. In other words, I overcame the Ambassdor Certification Programme and finally got the P1 Ambassdor Tag.

What we will say usually when customer ask us where is our head office? Opposite the Naza World! What is the Naza World? Let's me show you some picture that I captured.






Yes, I think everyone already got the answer in mind. Naza World can be simply cite as a place where providing anyone who desire to buy a million dollar car! Haha^^

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr. David, can i know how you reach Green Packet building using the public transportation? Not through taxi. I want to go there from Sunway Pyramid. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete