Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday To Myself. Random Check Out.

There are few bottles of beer in my room. Oh.. No, I'm not gonna have the leaning to trigger a shot for it in order to gain a little bit more psychologically mirthful feeling - I was seriously drunk two days before in a boisterous farewell party for my colleague. Okay, I know it was awful.

It seems to be raining out of there. The wind is whirling and the starry night sky is gonna turn out to be in complete darkness, of course, with light pollution as well. The background music is one of the famous song from Jacky Cheung. I'm unconsciously fond of his songs recently, so soft and so harmonious. Inconsistently, this entry is going to be wholly a gaggle of murmuring, unusual, super random.

Thanks and thanks to my lovely friends and family. Your blessings and supports are always be the only, you know, the most tremendous force to keep driving me to the ever-further destination. Social networks make the 'amount' of birthday blessing increase dramatically, it makes people lives easier, full with great blessings from everywhere. It does turn out to make it not-so-exclusive, as well. Haha. Sorry to be so straight-forward, but it's quite true. However, the exclusive one would always remain its exclusivity, special thanks for the air mails from Taiwan and special gifts in my room. They're absolutely adorable.

20 years old, ironically, a big quarter of my life, an uncomplete puzzle. Well, I'm so desperate to jump out from the current world recently, maybe somehow being inspired by the popular narrative story. If there did have a birthday wish for me, I will give it a bet for 'Opportunity'. It's by no means limited to study, relationship, work, travel and all that. It's about the opportunity to explore the ultimate meaning of life and further stuff up my excessive hunger and boundless curiosity. We can't live our lives to please other. As when you step forth, you will be alone, the decision and fate must be yours. I know we're not living in utopia, things never come easy. We're forced to follow some 'rules' in order to survive in the current world. No matter how, don't lose your soul and originality. Quote from my favorite Jobs' quote again: Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

I hate time and distance. Time just always be its way lead ahead quietly and leave behind the memories. It makes people understand the past would never come back and the future will not always in a straight-line. People recalling, waiting and looking because of the time is beyond control. The feeling of time is ambiguous in each occasions, I dislike it.

Distance makes people disconnected, either in physically or mentally. I know, global internet connection might be the remedy of that, but you know what? The getting farther distance between hearts are not those virtual stuffs are able to really make up. Distance tames down people expectation, hope and willingness, severely.

Woops, yep. I bought myself a much-yearning ThinkPad as my birthday gift, added up a new member to my ample series of gadgets family. Gonna embrace to Windows system once again and digging into the Windows-based programming stuffs which I was wholly immune in these few months. Thumbs-up!

Notwithstanding a devastated recession of market recently, the back-to-Sony-Malaysia work has been in the progressive and smooth direction. Attending weekly meeting, sending out formal report, managing the stock level, shooting out the stunning photo have been all part of progress. The only drawback is just the usage of time - the working time fills up a large part of my daily life in this period, yet, it has to be arranged efficiently. Thus, ice-staking becomes the only sport that I'm having recently. I'm so desirous to find back the feeling of a "runner's high" spurred by the endorphins released by exercise and enjoying my sweat trickle at the running path once again. I miss both my running, basketball shoes and follow teammates so much.

It has been quite a period of time, I exposed myself to the real heart of our society nakedly. Keep discovering and unfolding the dreadful fact behind the dim veiling. How uncivilized, materialistic and mediocre our societies are. The world is in polarization. People get used to the incentive-oriented society. People bamboozle, disguise, fight, drive for the fame, profit and the dirty bucks and it ends up with the extinction of the virtue and right, its essence is no longer been understood. Oh-no, of course, it does have some sparks, too. I saw few awesome examplers, but not too much around there so far, far below the expectation. What's wrong? The education. Not the academic one which most of us having, but the general education which beneath the foundation of our civilization. We need it, desperately.

I still couldn't really convince myself to have an unique dinner for my special day. Well..truth to be told, it seems to be ended up alone and alone, doesn't mean so much at all. Haha. Seriously. An understanding, I would say for today. I did fail, succeed, thrill, frustrated, lost and all that. Nonetheless, the whole process was in the way of self-endured and self-satisfied. I still haven't been..hmm..you know, that kind of understanding by someone else. Maybe it did exist over there, but I didn't realize or miss out, not really sure in which case so far. Haha, a little bit emotional right here. Despite being a science-y guy, I do believe in some superstition, oops no, it calls the believing of fate. Haha. So..in restrospect, maybe it just doomed to be and the dots will continuously connect themselves forward? Jammed, not so sure.

Alright. The day just passed by, when I was writing this entry. It looks just as ordinary as the other 365days in a year, depends upon how you deal with it. Happy Birthday to me and anyone who having the same birth-date with me. Best and best.




2 comments:

  1. You're simply awesome and great you know? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 疑惑如刀,剃掉附着于你却并不真属于你的一切说教与目标。

    ReplyDelete