Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Release of SPM Result !

12 March 2009,a special date for all the students who participate in 2008 Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM),which the result would finally announced on this particular day.

The SPM result arrived at my school in around 10.40am. No doubt,I was extremelly curious on my SPM result. I ran as fast as I could to the tack board which pasting the results and started to seek for my result."Err..JC505..DO55...WOW!! "It was amazing! When I found out my result,I was totally no idea for it! One,Two,Three...Five As that I got!I suddenly screamed out loud without any consideration. Having this result, I had succeed my aim for SPM. Even though 5As is just an ordinary result for most of the Local Schools students,but I was satisfied with it as I'm just an Independent Chinese School student who studying in different syllabus and lacking with a wide-range of study resources for the SPM.

I got A1 in Mathematics, Additional Mathematics and Science, A2 in English and Chinese.It was inevitably a great result for me, but I also did have great disappointment with my GCE-O level, Art and English for Science and Technology,which just comes with C5,B3,B4 respectively, totally out of my expectation. Okay, well, succeed in spm and soon, the next upcoming crucial exam will be UEC. Must work hard for it and wish to get a good result as well.

In addition, as the proverb goes, "Misfortune will never come alone." But I think fortune will mabye no come alone too, HAHA. At the same day of the announcement of my SPM result, my class teacher found me at the rest time when I was preparing for my school's exam. Unexpectedly, he informed me that I had been chosen as one of the participants for the 5th MICSS (Malaysia Independent Chinese School Science Camp). What a great news! I have been expecting for it in such a long period of time. Finally, I got the chance to be involved for this gorgeous event. It will going to be held at Foon Yew High School, Kulai during 1 June to 5 June. Really exciting and expecting for it, wish will have a good time at there! All the best. :)

1 comment:

  1. wow... i just read ur blog.. u get A in mathematics n additional math...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... great.. i never get A.. Now im learning add math... my otak sudah mau PECAH!.. I think math is more easier ....

    ReplyDelete