Saturday, March 7, 2009

Received a mail from Microsoft(Malaysia)

Oops...finally got some free time now.I was totally went into faint for my exam and MSSD running competition recently.Thanks to the god,it will be a public holiday on monday,if not so,I will really become sick because of the busyness T_T

Ok,back to the topic.Just few week ago,when I was checking my hotmail box,I was so surprised that I had found out there was a mail which come from Microsoft(Malaysia)!As a member of Microsoft Developer Network,I just only got the chance to get some news and make some discussion on their forum previously, and it was giving by the Microsoft(US) not the Microsoft(Malaysia) indeed.Hence,I was always missed out the Microsoft's events which held on Malaysia.

Finally,the Microsoft(Malaysia) focus on me.This mail had been divided into two parts,one was wrote in english and the other was Bahasa Malaysia(Hehe,from this sign,I can really 100% sure this email was came from Microsoft(Malaysia).).First,Microsoft had invited me to participate in their GRS Survey‏."Between March 11 and April 17 you will receive an email invitation from IPSOS, our certified research vendor, with a link to an online customer satisfaction survey."copied out from that mail.Otherwise,Microsoft also introducing some event which will be exhibit by them on Kuala Lumpur such as TechNet MSDN Technology Summit,I will never miss out this event if I free.

Here is the picture that showing the upper part of my mail:

__________________________________________________________
March is always be a great exciting month to an IT enthusiast.The world most largest IT Fair and Show-Cebit 2009,PMA(Photo Marketing Association Annual Show) 09 will be coming on this month.A majority of new IT product will be reveal on this two fair!Let's check out on it at the following thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment