Sunday, June 21, 2009

Holiday Event(1):Johor State Independent Chinese School Athletics


Oops~finally realized my blog had been stopped not just some days ago~
No doubt,I am too busy to be in charge of some upcoming events such as school annual athletics and parents' day recently after a crazy holiday over.How a busy life enough,but I like it!Haha

Fine,let's talk about my holiday events~First,I attended to the Johor State Independent Chinese School Athletics as a representative of my school during 28/5 to 30/5.Unfortunately,I just didn't bring along my camera,cause a lack of the photo which over there.Actually,I got a bad memory over there,my body was no good enough to prove a better performance in the competition.Hence,I lost all,just only won a 20x150m group running over there.

However,Chong Hwa High School-my school done a great job at there.We won nine gold medal,eight silver medal and fifteen bronze medal,ranking as fourth over all the Johor State School.

Next,the school annually athletics coming,wish I can do my all the best,it just the only last chance that I can get a great result in my last year studying in Chong Hwa High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment