Friday, July 23, 2010

Google reformed its picture searching system

As the chief of the internet search engine - Google, Google Picture Search is one of my favorite and recent site to go with, especially when I am preparing kind of presenations or assignments. Those stunning pictures just quickly and accurately revealed after the relevent key words is addressed. But things just come better and better, if you are the guys who same with me, I can sure you already found out that Google had reformed its picture searching system to the another higher realm which provides the more convenient, more accurate system to deal with.


The first sight showed to me about the new Google picture searching system its just quite alike with Mac iPhoto's style. XD Alright, make a try for it better than just know the theory, Check it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment