Saturday, February 21, 2009

First Attempt On Astrophotography!

"Star!star!~",when I heard a screaming sound from my cousin who was just come back from the my house's ground,I finally found out what a pretty night sky was out of there.

Hence,I quickly grab my equipment and burst into my car without any consideration.It was around 9.00pm,I was driving my car move around and trying to find out a best place where most suitable to me to observe at the night sky.Luckily,I had found out a right place in short.
As expected,there had a clear night sky rather than my house's garden a lot.I took out my equipment and build up it steady.

First,I aim to catch on Orion which always be the easiest constellation can be found as its "three stars belt".I tried to capture it directly without any setting,but it was failed,indeed.After that,I changed to Manual function and set the exposure time going to 30seconds.Wow!That's great,I can saw the "three stars belt" had been totally captured on my photo!But it was still hard to see another stars which around it.Next,I changed my camera ISO up to 400 and try to shoot out it again.Oops~finally,however there was produced a lot of noisiness on my photo as its high ISO,but it was totally distinct than before.

After I found out the skill on setting up my camera to catch a better night sky photo,I continually focus to Taurus,Canis Major after the Orion.In end,I leave from there at 10.20pm after I finished whole of work.It was a great experience.I am much more pay my love on the night sky than before after this attempt.I mind to get a DSLR soon to gain the greater photo!Yeah^^

My photo:
(Click to enlarge)





No comments:

Post a Comment