Monday, February 23, 2009

Enthusing in Photography Recently

After attracted by the gorgeous night sky and a majority of pretty picture which captured by photographer,I was totally enticing by the photography recently><~

I had played the photography before when I was in junior school.But,it was only by learning about basic photography knowledge from some magazines and websites.Playing photography with my
"Pro-sumer Camera" at that time(It was entirely out-date and old-school camare now): Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S60,be enjoying in shot as fun always.

Now,I am back.Enthuse in photography again.I am deciding for get a DSLR as my old Sony Cyber-Shot really can't afford in satisfy my higher requirement in photo now.Canon 350D,Canon 400D,Sony A200,Olympus E300,E410.Those are the type of DSLR which I am confusing with them now. Have anyone can give some opinion to me in choosing DSLR?and another problem is I am poor now~T_T

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S60 1/25s ISO100 f/2.8

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S60 1/15s ISO100 f/2.8

There are upcoming my first exam for senior three.It will be one of important part to me in depend my further.Wish can get a good result on it.Gambateh!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment