Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Bye To My Lovely Five-month KL life!


Yup, finally. I wound up my five-month work in Subang Jaya/KL after last weekly monday meeting at Sony Head Office, Mid Valley. (Picture taken by a SE 750i Mobile Phone,I didn't bring along my Alpha.><).

Diverging from a sort of my friends who more eager to go to Singapore for gaining a job after high school graduation, I was determined went straight to KL to explore another opportunity. My five-month work in KL led me to the new realm of critical thinking - I learnt a sea of new experiences in marketing, product knowledge, social skills, usage of language and boundless circumstances that I never faced before. In other words, this's not just working, this's more about the life exploration. And right now, is it there got any reason to me to regret my rash decision?

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks all the fella who used to sparkled in my life during this period. You all really deserve appreciation^^:

P1 Wimax HQ

Avin Lai-Thanks for giving the chance to start my kl voyage
Satyaraj-You are the future power of Malaysia !
Feroze
P1 Ambassador Program Trainer
My hand P1 Wimax Subscriber

Sony (Malaysia)
Leslie-Gratefully. You make me stand by with Sony.
Rachel-Hope work with you again.
Ivan
Rick
Han Seng
Ah Wei
Ah Hao
Ah Long
Neo
Victor
Steve
Wilson
All the PA(Sorry,I forget some of you)

Fotokem:
Lowyat Enata Digital Shop
Andy
Simon

IOI Fotokem
Ah Tan
Mei Fang
Ivan Heng
Ah Xiong
Ah Chow

Subang Parade Fotokem
Ah Min
Ah Wai
Ah Yap
Desmond
Safian
Alias
Thanks a lot to above five fotokem sales person.You all help me a lot.

dSLR Digital Shop
Avin
Lazzi

Special thanks to:
Subang Parade Management-You make there good place to work with.
Ivan Liong-Sorry for the sudden rejection to the Samsung Group.
Alison-So regret that didn't grab the T2 from you.
KK
Allan
Xiao Qiang
Shen Yap-You are the top Samsung promoter!Haha
Adrian- All the best to your further studies.
Gimmy
Ken
Ricoh Promoters
Olympus Promoters
Panosonic Promoters
Samsung Promoters
Canon Promoters
Nikon Promoters
JVC Promoters
Philips Promoters

All the customers who support Sony's Product, you all are the porpulsive force to sustain my job.

*Sorry for those who are not listed over here, too lot of people. I might somehow accidentally miss out you. Sorry.

Really thanks everyone. I immediately quit my job and back to my hometown as I found I really need some time to rest and reset myself. Now, It's the time to fully set of my life! Go ahead and split it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment