Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hooray!I get that Mac OS X Snow Leopard today!

The Apple next generation operating system - Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard had been finally announced on 28 August after a long period time of rumoring.No doubt,as a Apple user and fans,I made a deal with it.After a few day of shipping delay,I could not help wondering when I found out that it already arrived to my home today!Let's rock!

Here are some open-box pictures~



Yup,still simple~that's Apple style^^


As an operating system which Apple reckon on to against to its rival - Microsoft Windows 7, how better could it be?Stay tune and wait for my exciting review after I complete the installation and fully testing it^^

4 comments:

  1. No la~It's cheap,just only USD 29.The cheapest Mac OS ever^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy the upgrade version of the full version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only got one edition which including both upgrade and full-install options.

    ReplyDelete