Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Month Remaining~

Time flies, coming to the end of the year, in other word, my high school journey will be completed soon.Recalling back, numerous scenes passed in quick procession through my mind, I had still planned to earn as many as possible accomplishments during my last year of high school and dreamt how my future could be day after day, so far, all the all just indicated to the full stop now.

Now is the time that I should abstract all the motivation from my body to fulfill a host of better and better achievements.When the numbers on the count down meter decreasing day by day, no more than one month ago, I will be taking part in the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) at 22 October and come after this, I will get into the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) II,I at 7 November and 5 December respectively.Be frank,those two examinations are the white papers which be the main point to determine how far my future studies could go.

UEC is the my high school standard graduation test, it's stand for validating how much effort you have done during your high school year and it will be the effective key to open wide range of universitie's door.SAT is the only-test that top US universities were acceptable.Yes,obviously, I am dreaming to trap into a US university-which mabye will be a crazy dream to the common students among here.Applying to the US university is really a tough work, not only the SAT, they rather pour attention to the applicant's whole academic result.I will continually share my application process in the following post, it's really excited and full of challenge.I remembered I had interpreted little about it before at the MIT admission talks.

Here are my SAT Admission Ticket:


Push~push!push!Consumed all the book!Without any teaching, I could only learnt SAT from the reference book by myself~

Wish all the best to myself!


9 comments:

  1. Cool, how much have you spent on the books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiz~T_T,already forgot that actual amount,approx. no less than RM500 for whole English reference books, really an investment~SAT book really expensive T_T, however,all of them really useful^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, leave the books for me.
    thx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To above comment:

    Oh? Who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. will u leave them for me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha,must tell me who are you first mar~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha~hey dude,I still didn't know who are you~

    ReplyDelete
  8. are u urgent to give them to me? lol

    ReplyDelete